TRAVELING TO THE COLLEGE OF LAW
From the South:
- Take I-79N.
- Take exit 155.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7 East. Continue straight through next two
traffic lights. Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East (Patteson Drive). The WVU Coliseum
will be on your right.
- Merge into the right-hand lane. At second red light, turn right onto University
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the College of Law entrance
is on the left.
- Proceed up the driveway to park.
From the North:
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East:
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North
toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North.
Traveling by Air
The Law Center is located 78 miles south of
Pittsburgh International Airport. (PIT). PIT is a world-class facility that
accommodates nearly 20 million travelers in nearly 450,000 aircraft operations
per year. With more than 600 non-stop flights per day to 118 destinations, more
than 20 air carriers serve PIT. PIT is within a 90-minute flight of 70 percent
of North America’s population.
TRAVELING TO THE ERICKSON
From I-79 North or South
Take I-79 Exit 155 at Star City. At bottom of exit ramp, turn right if traveling
north, left if traveling south. Bear to the right at the traffic light at Sheetz
on Route 7 Make a left onto Patteson Drive at the traffic light at the Coliseum
and merge into the right lane At second traffic light, turn right onto University
Ave. Turn left at the first traffic light onto Alumni Dr. (formerly Medical Center
Dr.). Parking is available in the lot on the right.
From I-68 East
Take I-68 East to Exit 7 (Airport/Pierpont Road) and turn right (Merge into middle
lane) Go straight through first traffic light At the second traffic light, turn
left onto 119 South Go through traffic light (the airport will be on your left)
Stay right on the round-about onto 705 Go through six traffic lights At the sixth
light, turn left onto Van Voorhis Road Go through one traffic light and get in
the left-hand lane. Turn left at the next traffic light onto University Ave. Turn
left at the first traffic light onto Alumni Dr. (formerly Medical Center Dr.).
Parking is available in the lot on the right.
Please make your room reservation by February 22.
Blocks of hotel rooms for those participating in the 2017 WVU Law National Energy
& Sustainability Moot Court Competition are being held at the
Holiday Inn, 1188 Pineview Drive, Morgantown, WV 26505
- Call 304.241.6649 and ask for a room in the
LAW ENERGY MOOT COURT BLOCK. Group Code
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The rate is $99 per night plus tax
- If caller wants a full breakfast included at additional cost, mention this to reservation staff.
Block expires February 22, after which reservations placed will receive whatever
the hotel’s regular rate is at that time.
- 40 rooms are available March 7 & 8.
- 35 rooms are available on March 9.
- 5 rooms are available on March 10.
- The individual is responsible for making and paying for their own reservation,
and for cancelling any reservation. The individual should ask the hotel
for information about payment and cancellation policies.
- The individual pays by credit card. All costs related to the stay and payment
for any damages made to the property are the responsibility of the individual.