TRAVELING TO THE COLLEGE OF LAW
From the South:
- Take I-79N.
- Take exit 155.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7 East. Continue straight through next two traffic lights. Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East (Patteson Drive). The WVU Coliseum will be on your right.
- Merge into the right-hand lane. At second red light, turn right onto University Ave.
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the College of Law entrance is on the left.
- Proceed up the driveway to park.
From the North:
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East:
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North.
Traveling by Air
The Law Center is located 78 miles south of Pittsburgh International Airport. (PIT). PIT is a world-class facility that accommodates nearly 20 million travelers in nearly 450,000 aircraft operations per year. With more than 600 non-stop flights per day to 118 destinations, more than 20 air carriers serve PIT. PIT is within a 90-minute flight of 70 percent of North America’s population.
TRAVELING TO THE ERICKSON
From I-79 North or South
Take I-79 Exit 155 at Star City. At bottom of exit ramp, turn right if traveling north, left if traveling south. Bear to the right at the traffic light at Sheetz on Route 7 Make a left onto Patteson Drive at the traffic light at the Coliseum and merge into the right lane At second traffic light, turn right onto University Ave. Turn left at the first traffic light onto Alumni Dr. (formerly Medical Center Dr.). Parking is available in the lot on the right.
From I-68 East
Take I-68 East to Exit 7 (Airport/Pierpont Road) and turn right (Merge into middle lane) Go straight through first traffic light At the second traffic light, turn left onto 119 South Go through traffic light (the airport will be on your left) Stay right on the round-about onto 705 Go through six traffic lights At the sixth light, turn left onto Van Voorhis Road Go through one traffic light and get in the left-hand lane. Turn left at the next traffic light onto University Ave. Turn left at the first traffic light onto Alumni Dr. (formerly Medical Center Dr.). Parking is available in the lot on the right.
Please make your room reservation by February 19, 2020.
Blocks of hotel rooms for those participating in the 2020 WVU Law National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition are being held at the Holiday Inn, 1188 Pineview Drive, Morgantown, WV 26505
Dates: March 4-7, 2020
- Call 304.241.6649 directly and ask for a room in the Energy Moot Court Competition Block.
- Group Code:
- The rate is $99.00 per night per room plus tax for 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
- Block expires February 19, after which reservations placed will receive whatever the hotel’s regular rate is at that time.
- The individual is responsible for making and paying for their own reservation, and for cancelling any reservation. The individual should ask the hotel for information about payment and cancellation policies.
- The individual pays by credit card. All costs related to the stay and payment for any damages made to the property are the responsibility of the individual.
NOTE: You must call to maker your reservation in order to receive the special room rate.